YOGA is awareness
Yoga is to stop and flow
Yoga is to observe and feel
Yoga is strength and sensibility
YOGA IS BALANCE
Yoga during pregnancy to...
- Help you understand the sensations going on inside your body and to connect with your intuition.
- Increase your flexibility and strength preparing you to take an active part in the birth process.
- Increase your body’s capacity to relax and let go.
- Provide a space for you to share with other pregnant women.
- Establish a place of peace and tranquillity before your baby is born.
- Reprogramme limiting patterns and beliefs so that you feel strong, competent and prepared.
- Small groups, personalised care.
Embracing the big changes of pregnancy through movement, breath and visualizations
Postnatal yoga to...
- Accompany you as you discover your own strength and intuition as a new mother.
- Give you back the space you need to take care of yourself, feel your body and nourish your soul.
- Strengthen and stretch your new body.
- Realign your centre, your abdominal area and pelvic area.
- Boost your oxytocin levels, the hormone of love, peace and joy.
- Offer a space where you feel content and so can transmit that harmony to your baby.
- Help you to discover your baby’s body through conscious massages.
- A place to share ideas on conscious parenting.
Respect yourself as a unique woman, honouring yourself as a mother in a protected, nourishing space filled with complicity.
I am currently teaching group classes of Prenatal and Postnatal yoga at
The Yoga Hut
Carrer de s’Escola Graduada 41
Monday 9:30 – 11:00
Thursday 18:30 – 20:00
Monday 11:30 – 12:45
If you prefer a private class at the comfort of your home,
feel free to contact me for more information on individual sessions.